Nashville Fashion Week Presents Shop Nashville 2016
Nashville Fashion Week is excited to announce special city-wide shopping events April 5-9 at a variety of Nashville-area retailers. Participating stores will host their own events, trunk shows and unique promotions during Nashville Fashion Week to benefit the Nashville Fashion Forward Fund of the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee. Shop Nashville is a city-wide celebration designed to encourage and support the local retail community that makes us uniquely Nashville. Shop local year-round.
Featured Shop Nashville events include:
- Any Old Iron, Gus Mayer, Levy's and Stacey Rhodes Boutique will each host NFW runway designer trunk shows. Stop by to shop and meet the designers
- NFW featured accessory designer Emil Erwin will showcase their collection in their store
- Dillard's Green Hills, Fab'rik, King Jewelers and Two Old Hippies will offer discounts with proof of a NFW Ticket
- UAL, a six year sponsor, is offering 20% off evening wear the entire week leading up the Nashville Fashion Forward Gala at both locations, as well as 20% storewide on Thursday, April 7
- Kick off NFW at Draper James with champagne, treats and shopping on Monday, April 4. 10% of the evening’s proceeds will benefit the Nashville Fashion Forward Fund
- Blogger styling events at Madewell and SOCA
- Pop up event at Tribe Kelly Tee Pee with live music and meet and greet
- Trunk shows at Hero, NASH Boutique and Stacey Rhodes Boutique. Margaret Ellis Jewelry is hosting an out-of-studio trunk show at Nina Kuzina Gallery
- Exclusive discounts at K. McCarthy, Nisolo and Pieces. Get $25 off at Nisolo when you spend $75 or more for a social post shot at their event with both Nisolo and NFW hashtags
- Refreshments and food trucks at Barton Perreira, e. Allen, Flip and many more
- Drawings and giveaways all over town
- Please shop our loyal NFW sponsors too - The Mall at Green Hills, Opry Mills, William Edge, Green Pea Salon and The Cosmetic Market
Any Old Iron
Margaret Ellis Jewelry
Stacey Rhodes Boutique
Two Old Hippies
All participating retailers support and contribute to the Nashville Fashion Forward Fund of the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee through donations and proceeds from event sales.
Visit nashvillefashionweek.com to view the full Nashville Fashion Week 2016 schedule including detailed event descriptions for each of Shop Nashville's participating retailers and to purchase tickets to all of the NFW official events.
ABOUT THE NASHVILLE FASHION FORWARD FUND
The Nashville Fashion Forward Fund of the Community Foundation of Middle Tennessee is an endowed fund that receives proceeds from Nashville Fashion Week each year. The establishment of the Nashville Fashion Forward Fund was inspired by the professional development provided by the Council of Fashion Designers (CFDA) through programs such as the CFDA/VOGUE Fashion Fund. The Nashville Fashion Forward Fund ensures that Nashville Fashion Week is not just a signature high-profile event designed to celebrate creativity, but also an ongoing, sustainable focus for philanthropic support.